Social Media Executive
Social Media Department
We're hiring a Social Media Executive to manage leading global telco social media channels and content. English / Arabic a must.
As a Social Media Executive you will be managing the social presence of global brands - helping them to connect with their target audiences through strategy, creativity, data and content. You have a passion for all things digital, an eye for detail and team-player attitude.
You are an opportunist always looking for new ways to help brands achieve their goals online.
In their endeavor to excellence, the fundamental values all our employees must possess are Commitment, Integrity, Empathy and Flexibility
- Work closely with clients and account teams on the creation and execution of social media strategies
- Own community-building for the brands under your supervision: content planning, execution and measurement
- Work closely with the creative and media teams to develop best-practice engagement tactics: paid media campaigns, contests, promotions, advocacy programs and more
- Be a champion of process and quality control
- Conceptualise and create compelling content every day, get to know your communities and be the face of the brands you work on
- Employ a variety of research techniques to understand and analyse data and provide insight about relevant online conversations and the users behind them
- Be ready to work within a dynamic environment - prioritize and manage workload efficiently, work towards deadlines and consistently deliver on time
- Assist with research and ideation for new business pitches
- Proactively stay on top of current social media trends and changing online consumer behaviour
- Keep your clients informed of social news and best practices
- Strong command of the written word in English and Arabic; confident and articulate when presenting
- High attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and proactive with a "hands-on", "can-do" approach
- Flexible and adaptable
- A team player working across departments
- Thrives in a fast paced environment and remains calm and focused under pressure
- Strong in organisational and planning, numeric and analytical skills
- Technical knowledge of established social media channels and monitoring tools
If you'd like to be at the top of our list when we're looking for the next star to join our team, please send us your details.